Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thankful...


I'm thankful for them...

Change is good. And this time it's great. October 16th I went to work for Sun Valley Potatoes. I sit next to Ty all day long and I'm learning how to sell spuds. I would have never in a million years thought that I would enjoy spending all day in the office but I do. I miss radio. But I'm lucky enough to do some radio work from a studio at home. I still do nails twice a week and lucky me...the guys that I played in the band with last year invited me to come and practice with them again. It's been since February that I've really been struggling with me. Couldn't seem to find a place that really made me happy except when I was with Ty or the Girls. Work wasn't doing it for me and I didn't want to go to work anymore. Thank heavens for my family. Thank heavens for Ty. He has been working so hard to make enough money to keep us going while I fell apart and no longer contributed to the financial well being of our household. I am grateful everyday for him and my girls. They make life so good!

No comments: