Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Long time...



Getting ready to march in the Cassia Fair Parade!



First Day of School. Blayke is a Freshman, Taylor a Junior.

It's been a while since I've updated. We've been a busy family this past summer. Changes for Ty and I both as far as work goes. He's working too much and I'm not working enough. I've taken on the advisor position for the high school ColorGuard. It proved to be a big challenge working full time, doing nails, being mom and adding 12 new girls to the mix. I'm no longer working a full time job and I've decided I don't know how I was doing it all before. Blayke is in the band and Taylor is a member of the ColorGuard and they perform together which makes it a bonus for me to be the advisor. I get to go see both of my girls at their competions this year and watch them learn everything from the very beginning. It's awesome. For all the time that I wasn't able to be there when they were little I am making up for it in these teenage years. I think I like being present now. Especially knowing what kind of trouble is out there.

No comments: