

As you can see in the newest pictures of the girls Blayke has passed thru her "Blue" phase...for now. It was fun while it lasted. And certainly a conversation starter. No matter where we were people would comment on her Blue hair. I think it brought her out of her shell. Now she's getting more attention from the boys with her beautiful Brown hair. This might have been a bad call.
Speaking of boys...
Taylor has a boyfriend! Lucky for us he lives in Buhl. Thank heaven for free long distance. She's so busy this time of year with Basketball (she does the stats for the Boys Varsity Team) that we never see her. I don't know where she finds time to talk to Josh. We see her red hair flying through the house for short visits. Mostly to change her clothes, grab something to eat, ask for money and charge her cell phone.
My mom always said this was her favorite time with me. So far...I agree whole-heartedly!!
1 comment:
Love the pics of the girls. I like Blayke's new hair color!
Post a Comment