Monday, October 1, 2007

Fun in San Diego!


A few of you know that in August I made a big decision to have the lap-band surgery done. It's a less invasive surgery than gastric bypass that helps with weight loss. I've had some great success as I am 8 weeks in and I have lost 25 lbs. Pretty exciting. I have a big goal of 75 to 100 lbs to loose and I'm a quarter of the way there.
Mom and Denise Martin...a good friend of mine who went with me when I had the surgery...went back with me for my first "fill" over the weekend. We had a great time after the procedure on Friday. Spent a little extra time in San Diego and road bikes (YES...the kind with pedals) on the boardwalk plus met a bunch of fun people at some great hot spots in the area. I hope that I will be able to take the girls and Ty back to visit one of the most wonderful places I've been very soon.
This is a picture of Denise, one of the hot swimsuit models at a fashion show we ended up at, mom, me and...I don't remember the guy's name. But I do remember that he and Denise hit it off when a bunch of "Paris Hilton wannabes" tried to boot him from his reserved table. I thought there were going to be designer sunglasses, shoes, handbags and jeans flying! What a fun memory!!

No comments: