Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Times are a changing!

I've decided that with all the changes in our lives these days I should take some time to document them. So with any luck I will dedicate a couple of hours a week to blogging and keeping you all in the loop. (if any of you can spare a couple of hours please attach them to an email and send them to me!)
Taylor is driving these days. She does a great job. We are very proud of her. She's on the flag team, yearbook staff, historian for the spirit club and as soon as boys basketball starts she will be traveling with them as the Stats girl for the second year in a row. Along with all of this she keeps her grades up and we see her at least an hour or two a week.
Blayke's in the 8th grade. Her last year at the Jr. High/Middle School. It will be strange next year to send them both off to the High School. She continues to surprize us everyday with her wit and enthusiasm for video games, english, art and most recently...Boys! I'm proud to say that she has decided to continue her efforts in band. She plays the trumpet. It's fun to have another band geek in the house. Oh and she's easy to locate in a crowd these days since she had her hair colored Blonde with Bright Blue underneath!
I'll try like crazy to keep everyone in the loop. This should help...I hope I can figure out how to post photos.
Wish me luck!

No comments: